Tuesday, July 23, 2013

UM Model 1/72 Sd.Kfz.138 M Marder III / construction / by Erhan


Hello friends,

Here is my other project .. Very nice kit and build with Gepard ...
.
Erhan..

Mold is very nice, clean parts..









let's start with the chassis..



wheels..



assembly track .. could have been better ..



ammunition, a nice detail ....


This is a tank hunter :)



completed ..



After primer.. (Vallejo surface primer)


after base color.. I don't like this color..


Another yellow .. this is better ..


painted detail..


click please for the completed model http://miniafv......sdkfz138-m-marder-iii-by.html
Erhan..


6 comments:

  1. Very nice, Erhan. I haven't used my airbrush to paint plastic model vehicle kits for a very long time. I see you use "surface primer" by Vallejo. Do you recommend this product for the cars, trucks, bus, and aircraft I'll be paint later this year. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay and thank you my friend..
    if you want use Vallejo, you need a good diluent.. I prefer Vallejo Airbrush cleaner.. It's too good for dilute..
    (but I don't recommend Vallejo for Airbrush.. application is very difficult.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information. Don't be too hard on my vehicle airbrushing. I'm just a newbie at this.

      Delete
  3. That's a great build Erhan, I had a lot of trouble with the tracks on mine, still got one in the stash yet to be built too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Al, I^m waiting your UM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good so far! Can't wait to see it finished!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

free counters