Hello dear friends,
An other model for "winter campaign" from Barış Bayar. He made an interesting camouflage. Crazy craftsmanship, extreme patience. Congratulations, my friend.
First page about paint and made camuflage.
firstly, KV-1 was painted with white color
and masking .. Patience and attention ..
painted with green..
And the result..
Here is reference drawing..
How to realistic track sag.. Barış used this technique: (from On the way, write by Sam Law)
* 0.3mm brass-wire is very important in the 1:72 military world.
* Drill some 0.3 or 0.35mm holes at the hull right above the return track.
* Insert the 0.3mm brass wire into the holes and press against the return track so that the track cannot spring out anymore.
* Each size of the track usually required 3-4 wires. As the wire is very thin, it is almost not visible.
* Use the instant glue to fix the wires at the hull inner surface.
* Adhering the track ends cannot just use the instant glue. We should first apply the epoxy (called yellow glue or synthetic rubber glue), after several minutes apply the instant glue to harden the yellow glue. Then the bonding becomes excellent.