Friday, November 2, 2018

Trumpeter 1/72 Sherman M4A1 (76) W (by Özgür Aydın)





Hello dear friends

Did you miss Özgür Aydın ? It's been a while. It's his turn now.
There's a great Sherman with the painting stages ..
Congratulations my friend...

Erhan...




Now Özgür is telling :

I painted it with olivedrap and highlights.


X-22 and decal.



Dark Brown Wash.



I used rust, olive green, buff, sky green for chipping


I applied on it brown filtre.


I painted the tracks with chocolete brown and black. I made a few earth effect on the surface and tires.








I have wanted to make a little vignette for the sherman. I have benefited several photos and a little imagination to create this scene. I used the plastic sheet, different thicks balsa, little putty, foam, electric wire and plaster.
Özgür...






free counters