Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Modelcollect 1/72 T-90 A "building" (by Erhan)



Hello my friends,

my T-90 continues. Do you remember first page?

Modelcollect T-90 review

now, to be completed big parts, had only small parts.



wooden has nice detail...

and a falso !! track is too long...

and completed :) 


painting time...All were painted with Val 315 light mud...  And masking with patafix..


and camouflage, Val 70924, Russian Uniform..It's a soldier :) 

a satisfactory result..



And some black.. but I don't like it..


Decaling..the decals are quality..


Some oil wash.. first photos before wash, second photos after wash :)


and than matt clear coat, some dry brush..


the last application, pigment ... Matt Clear Coat ... Wait for studio pictures :)


PS:

11 comments:

  1. That's a lovely model. Everything really comes together after that wash and the dry brushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Anne and you are right..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!!!!!! I bought that model and its on the way to me... I am planning to do a nice blue, white and grey camouflage pattern.

    great work and do you have any tips for me for when I get mine, (if the tips are about painting I don't have an airbrush just to let you know)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James and thank you :)

    Of course I can help you.. This model is my first airbrush try for miniafv (braille scale) scale.. until now painted with a brush and I love brush..I prefer Vallejo for brush. I use window-cleaning liquid for thinning..
    You can write any problems..
    Erhan

    ReplyDelete
  5. biraz araştırma yaparken burayı gördümde etkileyici bir çalışma olmuş elinize sağlık

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done but the commanders cupola /sights are facing the wrong way - hatch opens to front and the sight unit should be at front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you sort the tracks

    ReplyDelete

free counters