Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Modelcollect 1/72 T/90 A welded turret *completed* (by Erhan)



Hello dear friends,
My T-90 has been completed. Was an enjoyable work. The first trial airbrush and I think it was good. What is your opinion?


There are new followers, "shaun", "fogsoldiers" and "Captain LOL", welcome and I hope you have a good time ...
Erhan
















PS..
Links about this model..
review http://miniafv.blogspot.com/2013/03/modelcollect-172-t-90-review-by-erhan.html
buildinghttp://miniafv.blogspot.com/2013/03/modelcollect-172-t-90-building-by-erhan.html

14 comments:

  1. Sweet! Erhan this is another sample of your wonderful skills as a modeler and painter. Great close up pictures displaying the detail you are able to accomplish with your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work that T-90A looks beautiful! I am glad that I have bought one, which I think shall arrive either this week or in the next few weeks. Wonderful really wonderful. I am going to come back to these. well I hope that this tank stays beautiful for many years to come. well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gowan,
      I have bought other version from Ebay, and I'm waiting to...

      Delete
  3. Very nice, I hope to get some 15mm versions soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome construction and finishing, Sir. I hope to make this kit my first armor project, so it is great to see how it SHOULD be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just great work ,how did you over come the track problem,pity or companies cant produce such great models

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Robin, track problem :) it's not important, cut it ;)

    ReplyDelete

free counters