Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trumpeter 1/72 British AS-90 SPG **building** (by Erhan Atalay)


Hello, 
Today there is a British Spg. "AS-90"
I started this model in May 2012. However, I had problems with tracks and not completed. Again came to the my workbench in January 2014. Now I'm  continuing,
Erhan...

Parts are very nice and clean, molding very successful...





Hull and turret was completed in 2012..


unfair to compare it with t-26 :)



Today, I started again after 1.5 years..before the tracks..





completed..




More appropriate to compare it with Maus ;)



click please for painting..http://miniafv.....172-british-as-90-spg_19.html
Erhan

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing this completed. I have one to build. Interesting comparison to the Maus.
    What finish are you thinking of ? Cheers Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, I'm thinking desert camo ;)

    ReplyDelete

free counters