Monday, April 6, 2015

Toxsomodel & Revell 1/72 Scud-B & Launcher **review** (by Hakan Karlı)






Hello dear friends

last year talking with Hakan Karlı, he said  wanted to buy a gift for me.  It was a surprise because he bought a 1/72 scale Scud for me. I am so glad .. However, this model / brand (Toxso-Scud) was not yet on the market. My Scud is  a resin model (from Armo) and I have not started yet, hopefully soon..
(26.05.2021 Update: Revell re-released in 2020 )

And Hakan was jealous of my Scud and he bought  new releases Toxso / Scud. Now I'm jealous :)

Immediately began to model and sent me a few pictures about the parts and construction stage. He said, the kit is very good quality and  enjoyed the assembly stage.
I want to share this photos about kit. ..
Erhan..










click please for the completed model :http://miniafv....toxsomodel-172-scud-b-launcher.html
Erhan..

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to find this web site. I need to to thank you for ones
    time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and
    I have you saved as a favorite to check out new
    things in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

free counters