Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scale World 2nd Model Competition (16-17 May 2015 - Istanbul)



Hello,

Today some photos from Scale World 2nd Model Competition. This event organized by "Modelcilik Klübü"  at "Rahmi M. Koç Museum" in Istanbul .  Was a great competition with over 500 models. I wanted to add a few photos. Certainly only small scale AFV models..

(click please for all photos https://www.facebook.com/tahir.ozcivan...)
.
Erhan..
















Dear Tahir Özcivan, Thank you so much for  photos..





2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
    write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incessantly thought about this, thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete

free counters