Saturday, July 8, 2023

Revell 1/72 Russian T-90 tank (by Kürşat Kaan Kerimoğlu)

 




Hi,
Recently, Russian tanks in Ukraine have been on the agenda. Kürşat modeled one of them. 
Nice work..
Erhan... 

"I wanted to make a model of one of the Russian tanks with Z written on it, Which we saw a lot in the Russia-Ukraine War, which started recently and is still ongoing. For this purpose, I used the T-90 kit produced by Revell. This kit is probably the worst kit I have encountered during the period I was modeling. I used Vallejo products to paint the vehicle green. I copied all of the Z letters I drew on the model by looking at different real references.
Happy modelling
Kürşat..."















A comparison with Abrams. (I'll share Abrams later)..



No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters