Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ACE 1/72 Russian T-90 (and Revell) (Burak Özdil)




Burak Özdil sent a delicious work, a hybrid T-90. Thank you Burak,
Enjoy...
Erhan
Hi, I'm Burak. This model is the only company that produces (unfortunately) ACE. Kit is extremely bad quality.




 I thought that this tank is T-80's upgraded version but I saw it's T-72's  upgraded version. It was suprised but opportunuty for me because I replaced  Revell kit instead of Aces worst T-72. (thats my easy way :) )
I used sand yellow and pre-shading before assembled models body. Thats my  painting and pre-shading method for modeling. I always use this.


 After wheels & pallets painting & pre-shading assembled on body.


 I used  ACE's fender, and armor plates. This stages passed very fast because of  Revell's effect. I like it :)
Grey parts Aces, others Revell's parts. I completed body in one day. Thanks Revell ;) But now I reached hard point.



Turret!! :) I'll use Aces's turret because of I'll planned to make Finnish T-72 with remaining parts so I must secure some parts in Revell kit.


Turret detals are terrible! Lots of mold scar... I need more putty and sandpaper for levelling :( Barrel is funny, look like tree parts... I can't  use orginal Revell's barrel bause T-90's barrel is different than T-72.
T-90's barrel has not rings on body.


Finally finished! Turret has taken lts of time. I can finish 5 Revell models in that time :)

For painting I used Testors olive drap, sand and black. I used UHU-TAC for  camuflage painting.
I really enjoyed making this model. I would recommend to everyone











5 comments:

  1. Great work in just building it alone..all those parts and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elinize sağlık çok güzel bir çalışma... imrenmemek elde değil :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yorumlar için çok teşekkür ederim. Yalnız farkettim ki toz eskitmesi yapmamışım cillop gibi duruyor :)
    Thankyou for your commets. But I realized that forgot dust on pallets & wheels. Look like produced a new :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can certainly see your skills within the paintings you write.

    The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete

free counters