Saturday, August 30, 2014

Esci 1/72 T62 M MBT **review** (By Erhan Atalay)



Hi there,

Here is an old but antique kit. Only one plastic T-62 kit on this scale.  (Modelcollect will release soon)
I wanted to do for my Russians "T series".


PS : This kit was released  by Italeri


First, let's examine the pieces.
There are many parts that need to be corrected. Because it is a very old mold.
Erhan...












left to right , PST T-55, Esc T-62, T-72 Modelcollect hull. After the T-55, an extended fuselage.



click please for the second page :http://miniafv..t62-m-mbt-second-page-by-erhan.html
Erhan..

3 comments:

  1. Since my return to building 1/72 scale kits you can see the age of this one. I was building ESCI in my youth and used to think they were great, but now! I'm looking forward to Model Collect releasing the T-62 and T-55.

    ReplyDelete

free counters