Sunday, November 23, 2014

Trumpeter 1/72 Sd.kfz.9/1 Drehkran 6T Auf Zugkraftwagen 18T (by Baki Temel)



Hello everyone,
Today there is a new contribution. His name is Baki Temel. He made a Braille Scale project. A large project, it is a diorama.
First, I want to share models about this diorama. Then diorama will come. This model didn't have in miniafv content. I started with this.
Thank you Baki Temel. Big job !!

Enjoy..
.
Erhan..




Completed model :


click please for D.A.K diorama :http://miniafv...dak-diorama-somewhere-in-africa-by.html
Erhan..

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful timing with this one Erhan...I've just bought this model myself. Though I will be building it with the alternative crew seating and using the crane to add to a Bussing Nagg truck. Very nice build! I was surprised at just how big this model is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephen, i'am waiting your job ;)

    ReplyDelete

free counters