Tuesday, January 10, 2017

HobbyBoss 1/72 IDF Merkava Mk.IIID (review) / by Hakan Karlı




Hello there,

By the end of 2016, when this kit was released Hakan, Burak and I were excited. Who bought it first?
Hakan ...
He sent us the first photos about construction pictures ..
Erhan..

New trend, fewer parts and easy to build..





New molding but wheels need sanding..


Tracks are ready...




Continue with hull..



and turret..


Completed in one hour..




very big missing, HobbyBoss didn't add the balls and chains behind the turret..


Hakan used the Revell Merkava III balls and chains..I think it's a good choice ..




to be continued...
Hakan & Erhan

7 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Have you noticed that the track of this kit is wrong? Also the chain balls from the OKB pe kit looks better than the Revell.

    My regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though the image in the guide is correct, the actual track of the kit is badly recreated. I'd rather use the OKB merkava track type 2 resin set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, is this kit ever going to be painted by you guys (or has it already been?) I just bought one for myself today and wondering what you guys have done with yours. Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kit not painted yet , we are waiting Hakan 😎

      Delete
  4. Hi, where can I get the balls and chain from for my tank? Would they ever be used without? Good pictures I enjoy build. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, where can I get the chain and ball for my tank? Did this Merkava ever be used without the chain and ball? Thank you good pictures I enjoy build. Brody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okb company released Pe set for Merkava

    ReplyDelete

free counters