Sunday, June 12, 2022

The 7th Scale Worlds competition / Istanbul & miniafv scale models...

 



Hello dear modeller, 

The first live model show/contest after the pandemic in Istanbul on 14-15 May 2022.. The 7th scale Worlds competition was organized by the Modeling Club Association. 

Miniafv team members participated in this competition.  Four members participated actively and 2 members by sending models .  I'm sorry I couldn't go to this event.

Participating miniafv members, from left to right Bayram Koçer, Hakan Karlı, Onur Uz and Burak Özdil.  Also, Kerem Özkır and K.Kağan Kerimoğlu couldn’t come, but they sent models.

Happy modelling,

Erhan …



I really liked the team's miniafv t-shirts.  Bayram Koçer organized it but he hasn't sent my t-shirt yet.. I also used dear Bayram as the subject model.



A total of 954 models participated in the event, 112 of which were exhibitions.


I can't post all models.  Only miniafv models (1/72, 1/76 AFV) are the subject of the blog.. All of them 1/72 scale .. 















































No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters