Friday, December 31, 2021

Zvezda 1/72 IS-2 Soviet Heavy Tank (by Rafael Julian Garcia Rodriguez)

 



Hello friends,

The last model of 2021 is from a my Spanish friend. Dear Rafael Julian Garcia Rodriguez.  This model was a very nice surprise for me when I saw the photos of the model. It's a Christmas present for me.. Thank you very much dear friend and and greetings to Spain.

Erhan...

Modeler's note : 

Model construction phase.

Maker. Zvezda, it was my first work with this firm, very good molds and perfect assembly, I do not have photos of the assembly because it is the first time that I publish. I promise to do so in the next work, I recommend this model and this commercial firm for beginners because it does not give problems neither the assembly nor the reading of the assembly instructions.

Rafael Julian Garcia Rodriguez












No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters