Friday, March 3, 2023

Heller 1/72 M4A2 Sherman "Division Leclerc" / by Kürşat Kaan Kerimoğlu

 




Hello dear friends,

Today is Kürşat Kaan's page, thank you for the article my friend.

Erhan..  

I finished the M4A2 Sherman “Division Leclerq” kit produced by Heller as it came out of the box without any modification and painted it in Olive Drab color. The kit did not give me any trouble during the construction of the model. 
I used the Olive Drab Color Modulation Set product of AK Interactive company during the painting phase of the model. 
A large number of decals had to be applied on the vehicle. I glued the decals in place with the Micro Sol-Set duo and then applied Tamiya Mark Fit solution on the decals several times in 20 minutes intervals. 
I finished the model by applying a very light weathering. Although I like the color of the model, the residues from the highlighting and washing processes that I applied too much stood out as the mistakes I made in the model.

Happy modelling,

Kürşat..


He had built the model with a Mirage/M3 Lee. That model will also be published later.












No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters