Friday, October 18, 2024

Dragon 1/72 M1A1 Abrams (by Şerif Sadık)




 

Hello,

October is a special month... In the summer, miniafv team members organized an Abrams campaign. This month, we will share our members' Abrams campaign models.

The third model of the campaign belongs to Şerif Sadık. Dragon's M1A1 Abrams kit. And again somewhere in the Middle East..

A very good result for this kit, congratulations Şerif..

Erhan...


Hello dear modeler,

I am here with my model that I made to contribute to the M1 Abrams group build, which was initiated among miniafv team members in the past period. First of all, I would like to thank our valuable member Burak Özdil for gifting the kit. Not only the kit, it was a very kind thought to send the decals of the Revell kit instead of the faulty decals of the Dragon kit. Thanks Burak sensei :)

The general construction process of the kit was easy, I just wanted to replace the detail-less rear basket with 3d printing. I thought it wouldn't hurt to print a little stowage while the printer was involved. Then the model was painted with vallejo and ammo paints. I thought that there should be a vignette in order to be a model worthy of the miniafv group build and I tried to reveal the vignette with details added with 3d prints. I had a lot of fun making this model, I hope you will like it too.

Have fun.

Şerif Ali Sadık 


Summary of construction stages in one shot..














No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters