Monday, March 4, 2019

Trumpeter 1/72 JGDSF TYPE90 Tank (by Ziya Aydın)






Hello there

Last month we activated the miniafv blog's instagram page. You can visit the @miniafv account.
I met Ziya Aydın on the Instagram. I liked Ziya's models and presentations very much. You should see ...
Welcome to miniafv Ziya ..

Erhan...

Ziya's note :

Greetings to everyone at first.

I made this model eighteen years ago. I took photos a few months ago for my instagram account.
I like making 72 scale models and diorama. I think the dramatic photo frames are so much fun.


Here is, I had an idea to try for the model.
Trumpeter kit's tracks aresoft rubber. I cut several suspension rods. I fixedthese bars up to 1-2 millimeters and mounted the wheels. Not bad, huh?

The composition of Diorama is very enjoyable. I have prepared previously the ground, building ruins, brick pieces, wood, barrels and so on. I use it the way I want.

An ideal background image will always add size and depth. That's what I did.

Nice to be here. Miniafv blog has been a source of pride for small-scale Turkish model lovers. Respect for all master!

Ps: Erhan, my master.
I absolutely appreciate your support.
Cheers!
Zi!













1 comment:

free counters