Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Revell 1/72 Pz Kpfw III Ausf.L (by Erol Gökdel)




Hello dear friends,

Erol Gökdel lives in Germany. He completed this classic kit of Revell very well. 
Congratulations and Erol's turn now :

-------------------------
Hello everyone,
Some Photos of my Revell Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. L (No. 03133) 1/72.
On this Kit I used Eduard PE set No. 22049.

I painted the whole model in Tamiya Acrylic Panzergrau XF-63. After 2 days of drying, I shot a layer of Revell Clear Gloss (Enamel) over the tank. After another three days of drying, I put diluted Agama white in my airbrush and painted the upper structures. 

One day later I went over the model with a Q-Tip, that was dipped in alcohol. So I could take away some of the white colour to create a heavy worn effect. The underlying Panzergrau wasn't harmed by the alcohol due to the protective layer made of Revell Enamel Clear.

Some wash and voliá: It's ready for collecting huge amounts of dust in the shelf.

Happy Modelling,
Erol Gökdel...













No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters