Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Revell 1/72 M60A3 (Erhan Atalay)





Hi,
A good example of a modern series of AFV produced by Revell. Was built a long time ago. Completed before the Egyptian army in a desert tank. I did not like:) I painted over again with olive drab. Paint, varnish, dekal, varnish, weathering, varnish, paint and varnish again, etc. stages. What was the result ? A thick paint, details have disappeared. I made a very amateurish job.  Over the years, was broken in the wind sensor, and a barrel of machine guns (M-85, Cal.50)  

Erhan 

I wrote review of this kit for Armorama. But with the Turkish language. 












3 comments:

  1. Lovely model...I have to say, that this is one of my favourite modern tanks of all time... ;)
    Nice one,
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monty, it looks good. The construction of the tracks is well done as well.

    Regards Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thank you but I must build new ones...

    ReplyDelete

free counters